Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Autumn

Hello scrappy friends
How are you? I am here again sharing a layout I just finished for a challenge over at Paper Issues New Issue Monday "Which Kraft". In this page I used some old fall collection from simple stories and photoplay. I used photo of my daughter from last year in the pumpkin patch. I hope my page will inspire you!

-Here's my layout-

-Here are some of my close up-
The background woodgrain paper is by Maggie Holmes. I hand stitched the pumpkin cut file from the silhouette store and backing them with different patterned papers, and then layered some ephemera and stickers from the same collection.
I fussy cut the leaves and flowers from simple stories paper and layered the leaves and flowers behind the pumpkin and down on my photo. I also added cork arrows and added my date stamp lastly I added gold and black color shine and orange sequins.

That's it for now
Happy scrapping xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment