Monday, April 17, 2017

Bloom/ Creative Scrappers DT Reveal

Hello scrappy friends
Happy Monday, how are you today? Here I am sharing another layout I created for the sketch 305 at Creative Scrappers using the cut file from our sponsor this month The Cut Shoppe and a photos of my lovely daughter. I hope you get inspire and come play along with us!

-Here's my layout-

-Here is the fabulous sketch-

-Here are some of my close up-
I started my page by using white card stock for my background, and I used the spring fling cut file from the cut shoppe and backing the cut file with different pattern paper, this is fun for me, it takes time but I love the result. I used Illustrated Faith she blooms collection I think its the perfect color for spring along with the beautiful stickers and chipboard flowers.
I also added some watercolor behind my photos and sewing thread behind all the flowers, I love the texture of sewing thread added. some of the flowers I layered behind the photos is I fussy cut from the pattern paper.
for my title I also used the same cut file I just enlarge it and backing with this beautiful watercolor paper from recollection and its the perfect color for this collection and added a strip of washi tape behind, and added my subtitle from the ephemera pack. to finish off my page I added black color shine for splatters and yellow sequins.

That's it for now
thank you for stopping by! xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment