Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Happy little life

Hello scrappy friends
Here I am again sharing another layout I just created inspired by the sketch over at Let's Get Sketchy week 4 sketch challenge for this month. I used this lovely photo of my daughter, using old stash again! Yay, I am so proud of myself that I am using my old stash of papers and embellishments. I hope my page inspire you!

-Here's my layout- 

-Here is the sketch-

-Here are some of my close up-
I love fussy cutting, so I fussy cut all those pretty flowers and I added pop dots behind and I also tucked in some sewing thread behind those flowers. I also added some puffy stickers, the little white arrow and little pink camera.
My title is already in the background of the paper, what I did is hand stitched the letters with two colors of sewing thread, it took me a while but the result is beautiful. I loved it!
I also added some die-cuts from mme and a cute ribbon from recollection
To finish off my page I added some yellow sequins and splatters black Heidi Swapp color shine.

That's it for now

Your comments are truly appreciated :)
Happy scrapping!


2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful page,especialy the flowers!Thanks for joining with us at LGS!Wish you can join us next time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page and take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete