Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Believe in the season

Hello scrappy friends
Happy New Year! Yahoo, I have my first layout of the year. I used Christmas photo of my daughter from years ago. I was inspired by the sketch over at Let's Get Sketchy week 1 sketch challenge for this month. Using simple stories mistletoe kisses collection, also added some sequins from my stash, gold sewing thread behind the clusters of embellishments, I also machine stitched around the page and also added watercolors behind my layers of papers. I hope you like it!

-Here's my layout-

-Here is the sketch-

-Here are some of my close up-




Thank you for stopping by!

Your comments are truly appreciated :)

3 comments:

  1. I love this take on the sketch, sweet photo of your daughter! Great choice of die-cuts, thanks for joining us at LGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so cute with all those pretty embellishments. Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your page is just stunning, love the take on the sketch. Your photo is just adorable. Thanks for joining in with us at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete