Thursday, July 2, 2015

Summer loving

Hello scrappy friends
How are you today! I hope you have a wonderful day! Summer is finally here, and today I'm sharing my layout that I just finished, using my daughter's photos during our summer vacation. I had so much fun creating this page inspired by the sketch challenge over at My Scraps & More Sketches #108.
 
-Here's my layout-
 
-Here's the sketch
 
 
-Here are some of my close up-
I used white cardstock for my background, and I used Echo park & Studio Calico patterned papers to layers behind my photos, I also layered some tissue paper behind the photos.
And then added some pearlescent watercolor  and splatters some and also used Heidi Swapp mist color shine mustard, and then added embellishments using American crafts die-cuts, Bella blvd. chipboards, Teresa Collins enamel dots, Martha Stewart circle and stars bling, Maggie Holmes badges, Hiedi Swapp clear Arrows, flowers by prima, some sewing thread, Recollections washi tape and I also added rub-ons as a square around the photos . For my title I used American crafts glitters thickers and Teresa Collins letter stickers.
 
That's it for now!
 
Thanks for stopping by! Have a good day!
 
Your comments are truly appreciated :)

3 comments:

  1. fantastic-loving all the layers (am gonna copy some of this) and sooo love those clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect summer page! Love the bright colors and all of those awesome little embellishments and details!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect summer page! Love the bright colors and all of those awesome little embellishments and details!!

    ReplyDelete