Monday, June 1, 2015

So loved/ Stuck?!Sketches DT Reveal

Hello scrappy friends
Happy Monday! I hope you had a wonderful weekend! Today is the first day of June and we have a fabulous new sketch for you to enjoy this month brought to you by Laura Whitaker over at Stuck?!Sketches. In this layout I used photos of my daughter using the Cut Shoppe cut files for my title and leaves and added a little bit of watercolors on it. And big thank you to Ashley for this beautiful cut files. I hope my layout will inspire you and play along with us!
 
-Here's my layout-
 
-Here is the sketch-
 
-Here are our fabulous sponsor-

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe
 
 
-Here are some of my close up
 
-Products used-
Patterned papers: Heidi Swapp
Mist: Heidi Swapp color shine (teal & primrose)
Cut files: The Cut Shoppe
Miscellaneous: sequins, stickers, watercolors & flowers
 
That's it for now
 
Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful week!

2 comments:

  1. Super beautiful layout, love the background and your die cutting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! LOVE the colors and how you did your layering!!

    ReplyDelete