Wednesday, May 20, 2015

The bellagio/ Scrap Our Stash DT Reveal

Hello scrappy friends
How are you! Such a lovely day here and today I'm sharing a layout I created for Scrap Our Stash May 15th sketch challenge #26 (sketch below) and you must add handmade flowers, I added my favorite handmade flowers, love this flowers! And then added some watercolors on the background! I hope my layout inspire you and play along with us!
 
-Here's my layout-
 
-Here is the sketch-
 
-Here are some of my close up-
 
-Products used-
Patterned papers: Recollections
Buttons: studio g
Alpha stickers: American crafts thickers & Teresa Collins
Mist: Heidi Swapp (black velvet)
Miscellaneous: Flair buttons, sequins, watercolors, black pen, word stickers, circle punches & handmade flowers
 
That's it for now
 
Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment