Friday, April 3, 2015

I Am Blessed

Hello scrappy friends
How are you today! Happy Friday! Today I have a layout to share with you that I created inspired by the sketch over at My Creative Sketches March sketch challenge and also used the March main kit that I won from the last blog hop the "I am" collection. Thank you My Creative Scrapbook for this beautiful prize. I'm loving it! In this layout I used photos of my daughter and I from last year. I hope you like it!
 
-Here's my layout-
 
-Here is the sketch-
 
-Here are some of my close up
The only things I added that is not on the kit is the mist, frames and sequins, everything is from the kit.
I fussy cuts some flowers and words from the papers, and then layers of papers behind the photo.
 
That's it for now!
 
Thank you for stopping by! Happy Easter!
 

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous PAGE!! LOVE how you used the collection and your adorable photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous!! I love all your ditail.Thank you for playing along with us at My Creative Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! Thanks for playing along with us at My Creative Sketches!

    ReplyDelete