Monday, April 20, 2015

Hello summer/ Scrap Our Stash DT Reveal

Hello scrappy friends
Happy Monday! How are you today, I hope you had a wonderful weekend! Today I have a layout to share with you that I created for Scrap Our Stash April sketch challenge #25. The challenge is to create a layout inspired by the sketch (below) and the inspiration photo (below). Since summer is almost here, I decided to used my photo from our summer vacation two years ago. And I was inspired by the colors and shape in the inspiration photo. I hope my layout will inspire you and play along with us!
 
-Here's my layout-
 
-Here is the sketch-
 
-Here is the inspiration photo-
 
-Here are some of my close up-
 
 
-Products used-
Cardstock: Colorbok
Patterned papers: Heidi Swapp
Enamel dots: Teresa Collins
Mist: Heidi Swapp (primrose & teal)
Alpha stickers: American crafts & Recollections
Miscellaneous: flowers, rub-ons,  leaves punch & doily
 
Click HERE for this challenge
 
Thank you for stopping by! Have a good day!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment