Friday, April 10, 2015

Fabulous friends/ 123 Get Scrappy

Hello scrappy friends
How are you today! I'm back with a new layout to share with you that I created for 123 Get Scrappy April challenge #21. In this layout I used a photo of my friend and I back two years ago. I created different kinds of stamps and splatters on the background! I hope my layout inspire you and come play along with us!
 
-Here's my layout-
 
-Here is the board-
 
I used: Frame, Zig Zags, Black/white photo
 
-Here are some of my close up-
 
-Products used-
Cardstock: Colorbok
Patterned papers: Heidi Swapp
Epoxy stickers: Heidi Grace
Word stamp: Jillibean Soup (friends stamp)
Background stamps: Bo bunny, basicgrey & prima
Mist: Heidi Swapp (black velvet, primrose, mustard)
Miscellaneous: watercolors, doily, flowers, sequins & rub-ons
 
Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful weekend!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment