Friday, February 6, 2015

You & Me / Scrap Our Stash DT Reveal

Hello scrappy friends
Happy Friday! Here I am again sharing another layout I created for this month stash challenge at Scrap Our Stash challenge #23. Finishing some of this photos from my mother's day lunch 2013. I hope you get inspired and play along with us.
 
-Here's my layout-
I used W-washi tape, A-arrow, S-sequins, H-hearts stencil, I-ink
 
 
-Here are some of my close up-
 
-Products used-
Cardstock: Colorbok
Patterned papers: Dear lizzy American crafts
Washi tape: MME
Stencil: Heidi Swapp (heart stencil)
Distress ink: Tim Holtz (peacock feathers)
Mist: Heidi Swapp color shine (teal)
Rub-on: Tim Holtz (arrow)
alpha: American crafts (thickers)
Flowers: Prima & recollections
Miscellaneous: sequins
 
Thanks for stopping by! Have Good day!
 
Click HERE for this challenge
 

1 comment: