Thursday, January 1, 2015

Pretty cute/ Stuck?! Sketches DT Reveal

Hello scrappy friends
Happy New Year! Today its another year and another new sketch, I'm sharing with you a layout I created for Stuck?!sketches . I hope you get inspired and play along with us!
 
-Here's my layout-
 
-Here's the sketch-
 
Our Sponsor for this challenge are:
 
 
-Here are some of my close up-
 
-Products used-
Patterned paper: American crafts
Ink spray: Heidi Swapp (Black velvet & teal) color shine
Distress ink: Tim Holtz (tea dye)
Word sticker: Recollections
Brads: Basicgrey
Sequins: Doodlebug
Miscellaneous: Doily, flowers, thread, molding paste
 
Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful new year!
 



 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous page, love the colours and details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty layout! Darling photos! Love the textured background and all the sequins scattered about!

    ReplyDelete