Sunday, January 4, 2015

Bliss/ Scrap Our Stash DT Reveal

Hello scrappy friends
How are you, I hope you have a wonderful week! Today I have another layout to share with you that I created for Scrap Our Stash challenge #22. Did you know that we have a brand new stash challenge for you this year?
Our new challenge is to create a layout and include an item from your stash for each letter in the word TWINE.
 
-Here's my layout-
 
for my word TWINE I used:
T- tag, W- washi tape, I-india ink, N-numbers, E-enamel dots
 
-Here are some of my close up details-
 
Thank you for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!
 
Click HERE for this challenge
 

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty mix of elements, Joefil! Really love your use of white space here and that bold, black number strip overlapping all layers! What a doll!

    ReplyDelete