Monday, December 29, 2014

Dreamer/ Lets Get Sketchy DT Reveal

Hello scrappy friends
Happy Holidays! Today I have a layout to share with you that I created for Lets Get Sketchy week 5, this week we have a different challenge, the challenge is to create a monochromatic page. So I created my page using different shades of pink. I hope my layout will inspire you and play along with us!
 
-Here's my layout-
 
-Here are some of my close up details-
 
-Product used-
Patterned papers: American crafts, Heidi Swapp
Flowers: Prima, recollections
Alphas: American crafts thickers
Distress ink: Tim Holtz (worn lipstick)
Stencils: The crafters workshop
Spray ink: Heidi Swapp color shine (primrose)
Sequins: doodlebug
Miscellaneous: Doily, molding paste, cheese cloth, stamps,
 
Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment