Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Cool/ Stuck?!Sketches DT Reveal

 Hello Scrappy friends
How's everyone! Today we have a new sketch reveal for this month over at Stuck?!Sketches. In this layout I used my daughter's photo, and I used hexagon stencil that I cut from my cameo I traced the stencil using my AC slick writer black pen and then I added the hexagons with watercolors. I hope you get inspired and play along with us!
 
 -Here's my layout-
 
-Here is the sketch-
 
Our Sponsor for this challenge are:
 
 
-Here are some of my close up details-
 
-Products used-
 
Cardstock: Colorbok
Patterned papers: Hiedi Swapp
Alphas: AC thickers
Alpha stickers: AC remarks
Sequins: Doodlebug
Mist: Hiedi Swapp (primrose, & citron)
Black pen: AC slick writer
Distress ink: Tim Holtz (crushed olive)
Miscellaneous: watercolor, fussy cut flowers, washi tape
 
Thank you for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic, love the layers behind the photo and the use of water colours.

    ReplyDelete