Thursday, July 10, 2014

Sweetie/ 123 Get Scrappy DT Reveal

Hello Scrappy friends
How's everyone! I am here today sharing a layout I created for 123 Get Scrappy new challenge reveal for this month of July! I hope I get you inspired and play along with us!
 
-Here's my layout-
 
I used: Purple, Yellow, Pink
 
I started with prima paper for my background and then added gesso and watercolors using pink, purple, and yellow and also added some texture with molding paste and stencil. the layers of papers behind the photo is also from prima except the bingo card with the word sweetie that I made for my title is by dcwv.
I also added rub ons numbers by tim holtz and rub ons script by 7 gypsies and the text word sticker is by cosmo cricket, and then the metal with ribbon is by making memories
the flowers are from michaels and some are from my stash, the two big butterflies are a chipboard butterflies from blue fern studios and I paint it with gesso first and added some purple dylussions ink spray and mustard color shine by Heidi Swapp
 
Now its your turn! you have until July 31st to enter!
 
Thanks for stopping by! Have a scrappy week!
 

1 comment: