Monday, June 9, 2014

Happy/ Lets Get sketchy DT Reveal

Hello Scrappy friends
How's everyone! So excited to be in this awesome talented team, and today is my first DT reveal at Lets Get Sketchy week 2 sketch challenge! Hope you get inspired and join the fun!
 
-Here's my layout-
 
Here is the sketch
 
Here are some of my close up
I used Heidi Swapp Papers, and also added some of her embellishments like the hearts and arrow, the camera is fussy cut from the American crafts paper and the butterflies are from my stash, I also added some sequins and misting. the title is also from Heidi Swapp paper that I fussy cut.
 
Don't forget to play along with us! can't wait to see your creation!
 
Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful week!



 

3 comments:

  1. You nailed the sketch to a T. Beautiful work. Love the paper... might have to go shopping for some! Awesome

    ReplyDelete