Monday, January 20, 2014

Hello sunshine/ Scrap our Stash DT Reveal

Hello everyone!
Today I have a layout to share for the DT Reveal of Scrap our Stash January 15th sketch challenge #11, using the Scrap-room sketch ( sketch below)and adding pre-made/packaged numbers on your layout.
 
-Here's my layout-
 
In this sketch challenge I used my daughter photos from last summer, and I also used American crafts my girl paper collection, then the title is my first cut from my new cameo, so excited about that and I love it, then I water color the title with light blue and yellow, I also water color the small clouds and splatters some in the page, and the rest of the embellishment is from my stash, and the numbers is from the dear lizzy fox thickers by American crafts..
 
Here is the sketch
 
here is one of my close up
 
Come visit and join the fun for more inspiration!
Click HERE for this challenge!
 
Thank you for stopping by! Have a wonderful week!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment