Thursday, January 2, 2014

Beautiful/Scrap our Stash DT Reveal

Hello! Hello!
Happy Thursday! I hope everyone is ok! Today i have a layout to share for the new and fun challenge of January over at Scrap our Stash stash challenge #11.
The challenge
Create a layout and you must add...
(5) of one item
(4) of another item
(3) of one more item
(2) of yet another item
And...
(1) RUB ON!!!

-Here's my layout-

"I used a picture of my daughter, which was perfect for the layout I had in mind.  
So this what I came up with for the countdown challenge: 
(5) Sassafras stitched die-cut blooms
(4) American Crafts pattern papers
 (3) Buttons from my stash
 (2) Heidi Swapp epoxy sticker hearts 
 (1) rub-on from my stash...it's the one that says I (Heart)U. 
I also added some splatters of Heidi Swapp Color Shine. 
This was such a fun challenge."

Here are some of my close up


Head over to Scrap our Stash for more inspiration
Click HERE for this challenge

Thank you for stopping by! Have a good day!




No comments:

Post a Comment