Sunday, October 6, 2013

Happy together (Tic Tac Toe) Scrap our Stash challenge

Hello everyone! Today i want to share a layout for you. Scrap our Stash have a new challenge for this month... HERE
-Here it is-
For this challenge, you will need to pick 3 stash items in a row and add to your layout. These items MUST be premade/packaged from your stash. Remember... the idea is to use up your stash! :) 

-Here's my layout-
 "A lovely day at the park with my daughter and my bestfriend kids and I in this picture. I used american crafts papers, and used some stamps that i never used. And for this challenge, i used washi tape grey chevron, green stripes and the red polka dots by recollections, 4 buttons from my stash and chipboard flowers and leaves from sassafras. I also added splatters using black velvet color shine and doily behind the layered papers."

Here are some of my close up details
Here is the prize you are playing this month
To be eligible for the prize drawing you must link up your project using Mr Linky
on the side bar by:
October 29, 2013 ~ 11:59 PM (PST)

Thank you for stopping by! Have a wonderful week!



No comments:

Post a Comment