Sunday, October 20, 2013

Cheerful / DT reveal

Hello everyone! Today i have a layout to share for my Scrap our Stash DT reveal. This is our challenge for October 15th sketch with stash challenge #8
For this challenge you must:
1) Create a layout inspired by the sketch below 
2) From your stash, you must add your choice of 
Mist, Paint, Watercolors or Gelatos 

-Here's my layout-

 "I'ts another fun sketch and stash challenge here.  For this challenge I used Heidi Swapp paper for the background with the watercolor prints on it, and the three patterned papers behind the photos are from K&Company.  I distressed the edges and outlined.  I used my circle stencil and acrylic paint to create some texture behind the photos.  The butterflies are chipboard from my stash that I colored with watercolor paints.   I then added some splatters of Primrose color shine.

Here's the sketch
Here are some of my close up details

And don't forget to check out our October challenges
Tic Tac Toe challenge HERE
Sketch challenge #8 HERE
You have until October 29 to link up your project and to be eligible for the October prize drawing!

Thank you for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!



1 comment:

  1. Adorable layout and nice take on the challenge Joefil!

    ReplyDelete