Wednesday, April 10, 2013

You are my happiness

Hi everyone, Here is another layout i made for Sketch with Color for their April 1st challenge. I used colorbok cardstock papers for the background and papers behind the photo, and the oblong die cut is from flea market.
Here are some of my close up details i used recollection flowers and Heidi Grace rub on flourishes
Here is the close up of my title i used basicgrey and making memories alpha sticker
Here is their sketch and color palette

Thanks for stopping by..Have a wonderful day!!!




4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty layout! Great product choices! Thank you for joining us at SWC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it ! beautiful layout ! thanks for playing !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joefil

    Your page is beautiful.... I loved it!!!
    Thank you for playing with us!

    Hugs!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Love the glittery titlework. Thanks for joining us at SWC!

    ReplyDelete