Saturday, April 20, 2013

True love is bliss

Good evening everyone! Tonight i have a layout that i just finished and i want to share it. This layout i made is for Keeping the best sketch #58, this is my first time to join their blog for their challenge, and i had a lot of fun making this layout, but i wish i put a different paper in the bottom left side, its kind a out place to the other papers, but it's too late. Well, i can live with it. I used K&company papers. this is the photo of my hubby and I.
Here is their beautiful sketch
Here are some of my close up details i add some washi tapes,glitz arrows stamp, recollection wood veneer birds, and the flowers are from michaels store.

Thank you for stopping by..Have a blessed evening!





2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! I adore you color palette. The photo layering and clusters are wonderful. Great take on the sketch. Thank you for joining us at Keeping The Best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful layout! The layering and stamping are fantastic, and those little birds are so cute. Love the colors, lace/pearls,and flower cluster. Thanks for joining us at Keeping The Best.

    ReplyDelete